Friday, September 23, 2016

How Long Do Hemorrhoids Last Without Treatment

Hemorrhoids
This is a difficult question as it varies. I personally suffered with external hemorrhoids as well as internal hemorrhoids for around 30 years, until I eventually discovered the right hemorrhoid treatment and realised that I need not have suffered the agonising pain I did, for all those years. Basically until I was in my forties I had been getting all the wrong advice about treating hemorrhoids.
Knowing what I know now, I would have easily spotted the first signs of hemorrhoids in the early days. Needless to say I didn't and went on to suffer major problems for nearly 30 years.
Problems such as bleeding piles and thrombosed external hemorrhoids (they are painful, believe me). There is lots of advice out there on how to get rid of hemorrhoids, everything from hemorrhoid creams and ointments to suppositories, rubber band ligation (the thought makes my eyes water), hemorrhoidectomy (hemorrhoid surgery), as well as a few crazy home hemorrhoid treatment ideas. So back to the question, how long do hemorrhoids last, how to get rid of hemorrhoids and do hemorrhoids go away and probably even the basic questions like, what is a hemorrhoid.



Many friends knew I suffered bad hemorrhoid pain and if they felt like they may be starting to suffer, the main questions they would ask were, how long do hemorrhoids last, what are hemorrhoid symptoms, how do you get rid of hemorrhoids etc etc. I used to get friends wives ask me a lot when they were pregnant and suffering piles during pregnancy. PS - Getting hemorrhoids during pregnancy is very common.
OK, I diverge, back to the main question, how long do hemorrhoids last. If you had asked me when I was 40 I would probably have said, hemorrhoids can last a lifetime, or certainly hemorrhoid pain. That was before I discovered how to get rid of piles naturally. I was really angry with myself as I felt that I had suffered unnecessarily for about 30 years, as the answer was right there in front of me.
Let me at this stage just say that whilst I can now definitely tell you how I discovered the best hemorrhoid cure, really by accident, there are several other factors by which you can help yourself, to stay hemorrhoid pain free, once I have shown you how to treat hemorrhoids. Things like how much exercise you do, including the right foods in your diet to keep stools soft, certain foods upset piles. One of the main factors also is how long you have had hemorrhoids. Once the itching and general pain and discomfort start, then it is harder to make a hemorrhoid cure.
For internal hemorrhoids, eating the right foods is essential to keep your stools soft. This is important as hemorrhoids do not like you straining to go to the toilet.
There are many natural hemorrhoid remedies out there also. Various fruits, vegetables and herbs have been shown to help. Hot foods like curries tend to irritate piles. So obviously one part of the answer to how long do hemorrhoids last is that it depends on what line of hemorrhoid treatment you go for.
The answer to how long do piles last during pregnancy or alternatively, how long do hemorrhoids last after giving birth, is normally only a few weeks as they are caused by the extra weight bearing down on them by the baby.
The method I am going to tell you about is perfect for pregnant ladies who ask can internal hemorrhoids be treated at home using either homeopathic natural treatment or holistic remedies.
The method I used to cure my hemorrhoids, after 30 years suffering, originally came from my doctor and used completely safe products, I already had in the home.
So to finalize, how I would now answer the question How Long Do Hemorrhoids Last or Do Hemorrhoids Go Away is, without the right treatment, they can last a long time (hopefully not as long as mine did). I have made a quick YouTube video with my story. If you want to check it out, here is the link I suffered from bad hemorrhoids from the age of about 16 to my mid 40s. My lucky day was when I got a new doctor. I've made a short video of my story and I have included a link to it below
Here is a short video I made of my story of how I got rid of my hemorrhoid pain after 30 odd years of suffering 

























No comments:

Post a Comment